We understand that some of our activities may not be suitable just yet for some of the little explorers out there, however we have a range of activities and fun days out available for all.
For all ages, including younger visitors:
- Beach studies – rocky shore, strandline, beach art
- Woodland studies – with shelter building and woodland art
- River studies – Ilston stream and Pennard Pill
- Guided walks – Gower heritage, folklore and wildlife
- Orienteering – on our custom made courses on Gower
- Rock hopping – coastal exploration
- Rock climbing and abseiling – introduction, suitable for younger children
- Sit on top kayaking – rivers, canal
- Canoeing – sea, rivers canals
- Improvised rafting – beach, canals and rivers
Fun days for only £39
Minimum numbers and day of activity apply.
This post is also available in: Cymraeg (Welsh)